Monday, May 3, 2010

Country Sunsets

I must admit I have missed living in town lately. The dust and mud make for endless sweeping, dusting and basically a daily battle I will not conquer in this lifetime. I also miss the bike bath. It's not really easy to go for a walk on the gravel with all the farm equipment coming and going. And strollers are really not Wyatt's favorite mode of transportation these days (if fact he runs at the sight of them). But one thing that town doesn't have is open fields and sunsets.


This was a picture I took last week on a very bright and windy day. I just love spring clouds!
(the little white flags are where we hope to move in some trees)



Wide open prairie!!



Oops...here is Wyatt helping me with muffins last saturday. He is so smart  he started to dump the mix in the bowl before I even said anything. However, we hadn't opened the mix yet! He's going to be a great help.



Here is us at church yesterday getting a pic for our Mother's Day Gifts (act surprise mom's!!).



Here's Wyatt giving us a look when we asked him to "Please come here."



Wyatt sporting his new "Lowe's project apron".



"Here I am mom!!" Wyatt hiding behind the chair. Such a joker he is.

Okay where was I - we got a little off track there. Oh yes Country Living. So there are things that are different and things I miss about living in town but this makes all those thoughts go away.



I didn't even get it at it's most beautiful prime. But what a wonderful country evening sunset!
Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you! I totally miss the paved paths!! And then I look out and see nothing :)

    ReplyDelete