Well there has been no major events since I last blogged. Just life happening before us.
Last night while eating my fourth cinnamon roll that I made from the Pioneer Women Cookbook (check out her website I love it http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ ) I decided to crawl back on the excercise/eating healthy wagon. It appears sometime about 3 weeks ago I fell off in a pile of blizzards, cookies and cinnamon rolls. But oh my they were good. Here's my fridge on Saturday when I prepared to make the rolls:
Can you say BUT-TER!!! More like bigger butt! Oh my it was good.
So tonight I went for a run and I am going to register for a 5K on July 10th to get a goal and some motivation. Ironically the 5K is called the Bacon & Eggs Run.
In a post last weekend I talked about my new boots! Wyatt likes my new boots!
"Hey Mom, I want your boots!"
What else has been going on...
Sunday night we went to the first night of summer Sunday Night Bonfires. It seems as though bonfires become a Sunday night tradition at the lake. It was a beautiful night!
It will be a different summer for us at the lake this year. Wyatt is mobile!! He was everywhere. Up on the deck, in the rocks, up the hill, down the hill, in the porch, in the chairs.....he was everywhere. I think I already said that but wow...it wears a person out.
Wyatt and Papa were playing silly games.
Then Wyatt kicked me out of my chair and was trying to snap like Papa.
I played with my camera as the sun was highlighting everything so nice. I will save you the time and I won't post all the 'creative' shots I took!!
Wyatt and Papa again vintage!
Wyatt and Daddy sharing a chair....awww
A beautiful sunset and time to go home to bed!
Monday we did not have daycare so we all pitched in. Jon watched Wyatt for a few hours, Nana Jo watched Wyatt for a few hours and then I got to come home after lunch and be Mom. It was so great. We all met for lunch to exchange car seats, sippy cups and oh yeah eat. Jon and Mom were 'discussing' who would pay the bill and so I made them arm wrestle for it.
It was quite hilarious. And even more absurd was that I took a picture of it. They didn't really arm wrestle. Jon said he could never arm wrestle his mother in law. That brings us to last night when we got some 'girls' into the feedyard.
I was going to take more pics, but the trucker totally busted me standing in the patio door taking pictures and I froze. I totally pretended like I was cleaning up the floor under the high chair. It was pretty silly but I'm sure he wondered who would take a picture of semi on a farm? He doesn't know about the crazy camera lady that lives here I guess.
Awesome Jess...Don't you wonder what you did before moving to the sticks?? Wish I was at the lake with you!!!
ReplyDelete