Here we go...the conclusion.
Here we are trying to keep Wyatt busy between pictures before the wedding and it was not an easy task.
Smile! Family pic!
Wyatt made it to the front and stood by Uncle Sssssssssam!
This is a very tired ring bearer on the way to the reception. If you look close you can see the drool streaming from his mouth to his hand. So sweet.
Here's Wyatt loving on Noah again!
Grandma giving Grandpa some smooches!
Sssssam and Mal Mal! AKA Sam and Mallory
Mom and Chris dancing. Awww....
The girls except the busy bride! L to R: Laura, Mallory, Me and Mary Jo AKA Mom
See any resemblance here? Yah probably not.... (hehehe)
Here's Chris rocking down with Brooks and Dunn's "Hard Working Man" It was classic.
What were these boys up to? They look guilty here...
Sam is in the background doing his "old man dance!"
Sam is in the background doing his "old man dance!"
I'm not sure what I said but it must have been hilarious. Or they may be laughing because I took the sash off the chair at the reception and put it on my neck. What...I was having a good time. Then it sparked this...
This is my family having fun...need I say more.
Then the D.J. had to announce not to damage the sashes they were rented. We were nice to them!!
This is Ellen and Gary Cushing (Bride's parents -loved them) closing things down with their beautiful waltz. It was impressive.
Happy Mother's Day! We all had to say good-bye on Sunday morning. Grandma or should I say Grandma's were not ready to tell Noah "buh-bye".
Wyatt and I weren't ready to tell Noah "buh-bye" (this is how Wyatt says it) either. But we did all have to say good-bye and unfortunately we had a 10 hour ride in the car with a very active 18 month old little boy who doesn't even like being strapped in to run to town 12 miles. We lived through it!
Had to share a few pics from when we got home...
Peek a boo
Not sure why but he really enjoys pushing the island stools around....
"Hey mom, can I get some help?"
Thanks for humoring me and looking at all my pics from the wedding. (Sadly, I have 100's more I didn't post.) It was a great time - always wish there was more time to visit with family.
And now I retire for the night, after a long and gloomy day.
Awesome... Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a blast... as usual when the Minor family gets together! Wish I could have seen that dance live...oh shoot I wasn't invited..should I be offended??
ReplyDelete