Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wedding Weekend

Well I know I've had a little bit of a blog draught the last few days. We've been traveling and busy with wedding. Well now "The Wedding" is over and we are home! Here are a few photos from a fun weekend in Branson for my brother Chris' wedding to Lauren.


Here is Laura, Noah, Wyatt and I waiting outside Chris' office when we arrived in Branson on Thursday



Wyatt giving Chris knuckles at rehearsal.



Jon, Wyatt & I at the Groom's Dinner.

 

Casey with his shades on at the table. The sun was setting and shining in bright!



Chris agonizing about putting on the Boston Red Sox's hat that Ellen presented him with. Thanks Chris for not putting it on - a true Twin's fan. But you could wear it when you visit Boston?



The girls at Lauren's bachelorette party. L to R: Mallory, Laura, Lauren, Me & Jenn.



Wyatt loved the pool at the hotel. Good fun!



Wyatt having fun with Sam and Daddy splashing.



The sign at the hotel in Branson where we stayed and the wedding reception was held.



Cutie! Drying off from the pool.



Papa tying Wyatt's shoe outside the chapel on wedding day.



Wyatt wanted so desperately to go in the pond in front of the chapel. He almost succeeded once as I was not real fast in my heels.



Good looking group of guys!


The entire wedding party and even Wyatt.



The original Minor clan. I have a goofy look.
Lots of pictures I know...are you hanging in there?



Wyatt loved his cousin Noah. He wanted to hold him all the time. So Daddy held Noah and Wyatt held Noah's hand. So sweet!

Okay well I'm tired and this is a lot of pics to look through....so we'll continue with part II of the wedding tomorrow.   Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. Little boys in suits...can't get better than that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and tell Sam I like his farmers neck tan :)

    ReplyDelete