Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cookbook Project

About a year ago I had this crazy idea that I would put together a cookbook of our very favorite family recipes (Mills/Minor) to give to my sister-in-laws. So I emailed my family and the recipes started coming in. I had hoped to give them to them at Christmas 2009....didn't happen.

Since then I have switched websites and started over on the project after being extremely frustrated with the limited website I was using. I'm working on in this afternoon and getting very excited for what it will be when I am done. I'm hoping now for Chrismas 2010. It is going to be a cookbook/scrapbook as I hope to add family pictures and memories etc.

 My kitchen is a disaster of recipe cards notes and a giant laptop. I needed a break so I'm blogging.
It's really going to be great when it's done. I'm documenting my enthusiasm so I can go back and read and re-motivate myself to keep working on it.

Laura, Mallory & Lauren it's coming!

1 comment:

  1. Where do I get a copy...I already have the Froelich cookbook :)

    ReplyDelete