I got through some projects tonight - but I seem to have scattered the mess to other areas of the house....I need a double long weekend to get through all the closets and clutter that has accumulated.
Here is a couple highlight pictures from our weekend.
Here's our ever growing big boy getting himself ready for bed. Sippy - Check; Blanket - Check; Favorite stuffed animal "Baah"- Check!!
Here is Jon and I at a friends wedding on Saturday.
We got to spend some quality time with friends! Yeah Jodi is home from Jackson for a whole month!
Our great friends the Bortnem's watched Wyatt for us while we were at the wedding. He didn't want to go home with us! You can not believe how quick he can scurry up this ladder. It was crazy! Again...he is getting so big!
Wyatt peeking out of the tunnel at me! He didn't want to leave!
This is the second attempt to get him to the car. He made a break for it back to the playground and was frantically trying to open the gate before Jon swooped in. I did not take pictues of getting him in the car. It was not pretty.
Here's our dashing little guy on Sunday all ready for church. He looks great in a tie, just like his daddy!
Sunday afternoon we golfed with our very cool friends Brian & Jael. Not only are they very cool but Brian was very patient waiting for all of us to find our ball in the rough! He definately whooped up on us.
We followed up golf with a great birthday celebration for Jodi at the lake.
We had our traditional Sunday night fire and even some fireworks for Jodi! As you can see Wyatt was up way past his bed time and getting very silly.
Monday we went to the Sioux Falls zoo with Uncle Sam and Aunt Mal-Mal ( I'll post more zoo pics tomorrow). A good time was had by all.
That brings us to tonight. Huh...no wonder I'm exhausted. It was a busy weekend. And I still didn't get the garden planted, the laundry room painted, the flowers potted....etc....hopefully soon.
I know I've posted a lot of sunset pictures but it was just too beautiful tonight to resist.
Amazing!
But I call to God, and the Lord saves me. Evening, morning and
noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice. Psalm 55: 16-17
noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice. Psalm 55: 16-17
What social butterflys...It's official...I'm a total nerdy hermit :)
ReplyDelete