Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day to my Amazing Husband!

It was a crazy week! We were coming and going and running and you know the typical way we do things. Well it was just too much this week.  So when I arrived home on Wednesday evening late from work around 8:00 to a wonderful aroma filling the house I was instantly overwhelmed with what the realization of what a wonderful husband I have.

Wyatt was in the highchair and Jon was busy in the kitchen. This was out on the counter:



It's my Pioneer Woman Cookbook. Jon's favorite recipes.



It's great and I highly recommend it.

Jon made meatballs! All by himself (the step by step pictures help!). Even his Vegetarian wife had to try out his work. It was de-lish!



Isn't he wonderful (and extremely cute)! Or maybe he desperate after his wife failed to cook a substantial meal this week. Either way he is amazing and I love him very much. And Wyatt adores him and I see him wanting to do what "daddy" does. It's so sweet. Dad's have such a profound impact on their children's lives. Even their adult children. We will always need our moms and we will always need our Dad's. They reassure us, give us confidence, and let us know they are always there when we fall.

Thanks to our Dad's this weekend. We will try to cook you comfort meatballs, cinnamon rolls and all the other wonderful things that you love. Because we love you!



I love you Daddy!
 Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Man he's getting big...I think he needs to come visit so he and Keira can start their courtship. Who says dating has to wait:)

    ReplyDelete