I spent a great deal of time putting together our blog about the Zoo in the car on Friday. However, somewhere between Fargo and Jamestown, ND I lost it all. :( I'm not sure if this is due to the spotty cell signal or what...
Wyatt loved the little monkeys. They kept running up tot he window. He thought this was hilarious.
This was his first trip ever to the zoo.
This was his first trip ever to the zoo.
Wyatt, Uncle Sam and Aunt Mal-Mal feeding the ducks.
This was a very cool swan.
Wyatt really liked the giraffes.
Here is Uncle Sam being escorted to the Savannah Train as he was walking on the "train path" behind the animal cages. He just really wanted to see the cheetah's up close.
Here is Sam arriving back at the station.
Here is a huge buffalo.
Even though there were many cool things at the zoo I think feeding the ducks was Wyatt's favorite. Probably because they were at his level and he could chase them!
Being silly with Aunt Mal-Mal's glasses after the zoo.
A good time was had by all!
of all the cool animals at the zoo...my kids always like the farm animals best...how boring!! Wyatt...what a stylin' stud!
ReplyDelete