Here's Jon in his "farmer" get up retrieving some boxes that blew across the road! Isn't he hot!
Wyatt became attached to 4-Wheelers this month. (Don't worry this wasn't running).
This is what I got one night when I told Wyatt it was time for bed! Apparently he didn't want to hear what I had to say.
Wyatt insisted on sledding one last time!
This is a pretty sweet pic! Wyatt kept leaning on the patio screen to watch daddy outside. So I asked him to watch daddy on the chair. He sat there for 15 minutes. That's amazing in the world of Wyatt.
Here's the amazing project Jon is working on. He's making some beautiful columns!
Isn't he amazing....!!!
Also this month...Wyatt met chocolate pudding! He Likes!
I call this one "View from an empty pudding container"
Sticky boy needs a bath but he's not happy about it. Don't worry we got him cleaned up! Working on posting video! Stay tuned....
Good Night!
LOVE the picture stories, Jess - what a great idea!
ReplyDelete