Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Evenings and Hotel Pools

Currently Jon, Wyatt and I are in Sioux Falls at the Prairie Family Business Conference. Check it out!  http://www.fambus.org/

We are staying at a very lovely hotel and Jon and Wyatt went swimming last night. I got some great pics.


Testing the waters.....


I was playing with the settings on the camera. This is as much of "Jess at the pool" as you'll see!  Time for a pedicure.


Still a little apprehensive! But getting more and more daring!


We put the life jacket on and he liked floating on his back.



"bbrrrrr....I'm cold mom!" Time to get out!



Here's mom/nana receiving her award for her term as the Chair of the Prairie Family Business Board! Yah Mom! She was the first female Board Chair! (Sorry it's a little dark)



I love this picture. Do they look like father son or what?



I love love love this picture! So great. This was Tuesday night. Wyatt and I had been outside working in the yard (something we do a lot lately) and Daddy got home from hauling corn and being in the field. We stopped and played for a while. It was fun family time.



Jon relaxing.



Having fun.



Callie getting in on the action.

In other news Wyatt has his 18 month check-up tomorrow. How is that possible? Where did time go? It will be interesting as he really doesn't like to sit still for more than 1.3 seconds. I'm sure doctors are used to this problem. We had to fill out a huge questionaire about his development  in advance- of course I'm sure he's advanced for his age!! As a mother should think this. So much fun he is. We are so blessed with his little budding personality and his health. Thank you Lord! 

We've begun (or so Chris & Lauren have) the countdown to the big day in Branson. Chris & Lauren will be married on May 8th. Wyatt's the ring bearer so we'll have to begin some "aisle" training.

And we can't wait to meet cousin Noah on Sunday! We are excited that Laura and Noah will be making the trip to SD!! We will miss Casey but he's a busy Fighter Pilot in training. Hard to get away. I can't wait to hold that baby. I think I may be getting the fever......

I'm headed to the Beth Moore simulcast with my mother-in-law and two sister-in-laws on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it. As Beth is ALWAYS so good and incredibly challenging.  http://www.lproof.org/Events/Schedule.asp#BethMoore

Busy weekend ahead...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update...makes me feel part of the family :)

    ReplyDelete