The day started with a trip to the ER for Wyatt.
He woke up with swollen cheeks, and a right swollen leg and foot. The doc thinks he had an allergic reaction to something. We are still trying to figure out what that might have been. The picture is of Jon and Wyatt in the ER room. Notice Jon is already for church.
We had a great easter dinner! A beautiful table mom!
We then had naps, cards and fun outside!!
Jon and Sam got to help Dad get the Goldwing going for the season! PUSH!
Notice Sam and Jon sucking air!
Success!! Don't wipe out Dad!
We had a great day (what beautiful weather) and of course had to take Wyatt in the house kicking and screaming. He loves being outside and actually did well for skipping a nap.
I'm hoping the season of Easter lives with me dailiy this year. I just don't think one day is enough. It's amazing what Christ did for us. Out of Love. Amazing. That's the only word.
I'm hoping the season of Easter lives with me dailiy this year. I just don't think one day is enough. It's amazing what Christ did for us. Out of Love. Amazing. That's the only word.
So tonight I say Glorious Easter for the entire year to come!
Jon, Wyatt & Jess
Great job on the blog Jessica! And your little boy is so cute!! That Easter picture of him in the tie is just precious!!
ReplyDelete