Today I turn 29. And while I've never really felt old, I think I could stop having Birthday's now and not be bothered. Well I guess if I wasn't having Birthdays I'd be dead...so I should probably say I'd like to stop celebrating my birthdays.
On any note a good day was had by all! Work was work! But we got to have dinner with mom, dad and my two favorite boys (Jon & J. Wyatt).
Yesterday I had the day off (courtesy of MPM Birthday Holiday woot whoot) and Jon and I (finally) used a gift certificate from our Anniversary (in August) to get a couples massage. We went to a very nice place in Sioux Falls, Radiance Day Spa. (I highly recommend them). So Jon and I are sitting in the relaxation room having our cheesecake and sparkling cider having a nice visit prior to our massage. I had been to this place before and asked Jon if he had locked his stuff up in the locker in the men's dressing room. He replied "No, I didn't know how so I hid my wallet in my cowboy boot!" That's when I knew that my farmer husband was way out of his element at the spa. He was a good sport though and I think he actually enjoyed his massage. At one point I think I may have heard him snoring?
So yesterday was a fun day....
And today has ended well. I received what I wanted for my b-day ---- an Ipod Touch. I'm pretty pumped. Thanks for 29 years of great family and friends. I truly am beyond BLESSED!
Good night as I begin my journey on to my 30th year of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment