Monday, April 19, 2010

Lens Error.....Oh NO!

Well my camera is on the fritz. Not sure what happend I turned it on today to catch Wyatt in action. It turned on....and it opened and then shut-off and said "Lens Error". But the lens was stuck out. I've tried several times and a no go. So I looked it up in my manual and it says if after 2-3 times  turning it off and on it doesn't work see your Canon service agent. Oh great! So stay tuned to see what happens to the sick camera. I'm lost without the camera....as you see I take many pictures. Thanks to my mother and father-in-law for a great camera for Christmas so I can get all these great images.

I did happen to get some classic pictures this weekend before the fritz happened today.


Wyatt, Jon and I worked hard in the yard all weekend. So of course we had to stop for a Dilly Bar break!



When mommy was done with her bar, Wyatt was nice enough to help daddy! He's no dummy.



This is Jon under the tractor. He was very frustrated with changing the oil and oil filter. It did not go well. We will leave it at that. And I think the Cummins engineers will be getting a strong letter from him shortly about the placement of the oil filter.



This is happy Wyatt. He is happy because he is outside and he is by the tractors. I love this picture!



Still working on the oil filter. I think it's a good thing Wyatt and I were around. It kept Jon from completely losing his cool.



"Please mom!!!?? I want to get on the tractor." I believe you would call this pouting.



"Dad, do you want me to show you how to get that oil filter out?"



This is Wyatt "getting to the bottom of things". Oh my!! I think we need to work on manners.



This is one very tired, very dirty little boy telling me he is all done now that he licked his bowl. Are you sensing themes with our blog? Dairy Queen, being outside, tractors, dirty little boys and baths!

In the time it has taken me to get this post up, my hero - my husband has fixed my "Lens Error". I asked him how he did it and he said "I just pushed really hard." Oh boy...I hope nothing else was damaged in the process. I do have the receipt.

3 comments:

  1. We are loving your new blog! My girls love Wyatt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to change the oil.............just tell jon at least he wasn't sitting in an office trying to make people happy. I am jealous no matter how "hard" the oil change was.

    ReplyDelete