Saturday, April 17, 2010

Breakfast for everyone!

It's Saturday morning! Yeah. We are home today with no  plans until this evening. DOUBLE YAH!


Breakfast for Wyatt. "Hmm...I'm not sure about this Blueberry Muffin Shredded Wheat that daddy picked out?"



Help mommy take out the trash. Good boy!



Daddy feeds these girls breakfast.



Mmm...silage!



Papa out in the tractor bright and early. Not really a view of the beach but I do love it.



Wyatt has breakfast again when daddy comes in!!



Wyatt helping dad put latches on under the sink so little man can't get into the cleaners and pull out all 90 garbage bags onto the floor. Oh yeah it happend once. Unfornately I didn't get a picture.


Aren't they cute! I love them! Daddy had to go out to the field so now Wyatt and mommy are going to go outside and work on the yard. And hopefully just maybe after lunch Wyatt will take three hour nap so mommy can get the house clean. It's just too nice to clean inside this morning and keep the little guy in. Oy boy 10:45!! Gotta get going!

2 comments: