Here are our pictures from our first Twins Game at Target Field last week with our friends Jael & Brian. We owed them after we gave them the flu and they had to miss a game in June (long story). Anyways....It started absolutely pouring rain (not too mention hailing) when we were about 100ft from the gate with a roof. Needless to say we got a little wet.
There is the rainbow!
What an amazing field - not to mention the incredible view of downtown!
Jon and Brian pre-game. I think they were contemplating their food strategy. "Hmm...should we have a hot dog and then the steak sandwich OR should we have a steak sandwich and then nachos?" I think they had C. All of the above
I took a lot of pictures - such an awesome field! And great atmosphere.
Not kidding - lots of pics.
Dusk
And dark....
Mauer up to bat - great zoom we were up there a ways.
The display is so clear it's unbelievable - seriously you need to go there and see it.
It did get a little brisk when we went into extra innings after the Twin's blew a 7-3 lead at the top of the 8th inning. Jon was yelling - people were looking at us. And of course our coats were wet from the rain. So I had to break down and get a sweatshirt at the stadium....as much as I like it - they made a killing that night.
When we got into the 12th inning we moved down to some warmer seats. Needless to say the Twin's lost in the 13th Inning at 12:30 a.m. It was cold and late but oh so much fun!
And, of course, since this game the Twins have won every game and are now 6 games up in the division. Eat it WhiteSox! (this comment made by Jon)
Thanks for the tickets Chris!
Next Time - Cooking with Wyatt
No comments:
Post a Comment