Monday, September 13, 2010

A quick post...

I'm headed out early tomorrow morning - headed to Dallas for a Marketing Conference. While I'm very excited to go....I've never been apart from Wyatt this long. He's fast asleep and I won't be able to wake him in the morning....I'm missing him already. I'll miss Jon as well - but it's a different kind of "miss".


Here's my little sweety last night. We went for a ride and got some ice cream.



I tried to get a smile but he was being goofy!
I've left Wyatt and Daddy two lists on the fridge, a few frozen meals and lots of clean clothes.
I think they will be good.



My little boy is getting so big! I will miss you!
Love you, Mommy

2 comments:

  1. He's definitely a keeper....try to enjoy a little of mommy "alone" time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A house with no woman...could be dicey :)

    ReplyDelete