Oh yeah that's right - an airport pedicure! It rocked.
Home Saturday and Sunday, we filled the days with fun.
Wyatt had fun playing with all of mommy's things as she cleaned out her bag from traveling. Including my headphones. So cute!
Saturday evening we had free tickets (thanks to our bank!) to the SDSU Football game. It was Wyatt's first.
I think he was calling his BFF on the way to the game to meet him at halftime. j/k But it does look like an E-Trade commercial! *Note: It's a old phone he uses as a toy. He does not I repeat DOES NOT have his own phone.
There are no words for this picture. It warms my heart and makes me smile. Precious.
"Mom, they were this close to getting a first down!!"
Wyatt did pretty good sitting during the game. We did have to leave late in the 3rd quarter but it was getting chilly and late!
Time to go home! SDSU lost the game. But we had fun taking Wyatt to his first game! I think he enjoyed it too.
Wyatt told me that he saw rabbits... I asked him- "really? where? at Sam's farm?" he said... "no"! "football game"!! (duh Grandma!!)
ReplyDeleteGo Jackrabbits!! Go!