Sunday, June 26, 2011

Country Boy

If there were any doubts about our son being a "country boy"......



Wyatt taking a break from running around the yard and being in his pool in his undies to have a "ga-bar" as he calls granola bars. Notice his pile of clothes on the bench. I think Uncle Sam may have aided and abetted this little streaker. 


Jon and I got a chance to go to the Crystal Springs Rodeo last night. It's one of our favorite summer events. It's a rodeo in a natural bowl and you just sit on the hill.

We ended up sitting by our neighbors!

Sam and Mal-Mal came to. Aren't they cute? The Thorpe's were along as well but they were out wandering the crowd when I shot these pics. Sorry friends!
Speaking of country boy....this guy was sitting in front of us wearing this shirt......

Enough said. 




No comments:

Post a Comment