This is the scene each day when I arrive home from work.
Bags, bags and more bags. I even omitted my breast pump bag that I tote to work as I didn't want to make the male readers squirm. A purse (that becomes more like a bag each day), a gym bag, Wyatt's back pack, and Harvey's diaper bag. This is what I leave the house with each day. And of course some days there are additional items. Such as my lunch, items I need at work, items to drop off at the dry cleaners and so on. I practically feel as if I'm moving out each every day. And at the end of the day I'm lucky if this pile of bags moves from the spot where it is dropped.
On top of these bags tonight -- I have the bags from our weekend trip to Iowa/Minnesota to see Nana B and Papa Pat. They are also scattered around the house in the hallway, at the foot of my bed and on the floor in the boys' rooms. They are awaiting the pleasure of exploding all over the minute I unzip them. Therefore I procrastinate and blog!
Wyatt had a blast fishing for the first time! And to make it even more fun the fish were biting like crazy!
Jon had a blast too. This is a fish that he caught. I'm not sure if he looks stunned or proud here? It's confusing.
Now that's a proud boy!
Uncle Chris got in on the fun as well.
We headed to Iowa this weekend for a wedding. Did this crazy mother get a picture of her family when we were all dressed up and looking sharp (or as sharp as we are going to look)? NO! Why does this happen? Maybe because Wyatt was running from the church, Jon was trying to keep track of him during the hours between wedding and reception and then his uncle gave him chocolate ice cream and juice. I mean why take pictures of your family dressed up when you get pictures of fishing and fish guts? Seriously.
Okay I'm over that. We were looking 1/2 decent though....we clean up nice and I did not get any documentation.
I did get a picture of Harvey taking a bath in Nana's sink.
If I could put a bubble coming out of his mouth it would say "HEY! No pictures please".
Oh I can't wait to get these pictures out for high school graduation! PS You can't tell because Harvey is a healthy boy but this sink is HUGE!
A little morning stretch brother time....
Aren't they cute?
Harvey is 3 months old! I cannot believe that. Soon I will be pulling the sink-bath picture for graduation!
Slow down my boys!
We had a great weekend with family (despite mother hen forgetting to take pictures at a clutch time).
Thanks Nana & Papa for fishing, baths in the sink and for making our bags on the floor worth the mess.
Thanks Nana & Papa for fishing, baths in the sink and for making our bags on the floor worth the mess.
Love, Wyatt & Harvey
Seeing your pile of bags and reading the description of your weekend bags in the house makes me tired! ;) I dread having to unpack and put away at the end of the day, only to have to pack the same bag the next day! But enjoy these diaper bags and daycare bags...because pretty soon they turn into SCHOOL bags. :(
ReplyDeleteAdorable, as always! So glad Wyatt had some time to "putz around" with his Papa Pat. I just love the Wyatt stories. What a hoot he is! Great fishing pictures!
ReplyDeleteAuntie M