I don't have much to say tonight. I'm drained. So I offer pictures instead.
This is what happens when I move into the kitchen to make dinner for the evening. The toys come to my feet.
And a montage of pics as we once again try for that "frame worthy" family photo.
What in the world does Wyatt have in his mouth?
So close but I forgot to open my eyes.
Then....we just give up..........
Some day when I am old I will have a picture of my family to frame.
Oh no....we need to be done.
Wyatt's latest "Hey Mom, let's talk about tractors!"
Our sweet boys at bedtime!
Little Harvey is getting big too fast.
Good Night!
Being the mom of three boys (plus a husband who doesn't always cooperate for pictures), I totally understand the desire to have one good family picture to put in a frame! I finally have come to the conclusion that it won't happen for a long time. So instead I take the multiple attempts, pick the craziest one that represents us, and use it! Thanks for sharing yours online! You have a beautiful family even if getting the perfect family photo hasn't happened yet. Enjoy your weekend.... Amy Walter
ReplyDelete