Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So Much Going On...So Many Pictures....So Little Time!

Hello! It's May! And the sun is actually out today And it is above freezing AND there is no wind. Amazing! It's actually 61 degrees out! WOOHOO! Heat Wave.

Well we have been busy busy and it seems that when there is some down time there are many other things that take our time besides sitting down to record our events on the blog. So here is what has been going on in the last several weeks. I may have to split it into two posts because there are a lot of pictures!


The week before Easter Wyatt and I made some beautiful cupcakes.  This is Wyatt getting pumped to start.



Wyatt is stirring.....



And then Wyatt is licking....
Luckily, I caught this before it went back in the bowl.


Here is the finished product.  Easter basket cupcakes!



Here's another picture...just because they were fun.



On Saturday before Easter we had an easter egg hunt. It looks like Uncle Chris was the most excited.


Wyatt would say "Mom, here's an egg. Can I stick it in my bucket?"
So cute!


Wyatt scoring more eggs...he did pretty good for 2 1/2!



This is my cousin Scott melting as the sun came out for the first time in what seemed like weeks after of clouds and rain.




After all the eggs had been found....it was time for a bonfire! Yeah bon-fire season has begun!



I was amazed that these two stayed dry......


Here's our family of four after church on Easter Sunday. Wyatt is learning that he does have control over a few small things. One of these includes smiling for pictures when we really want him to....



And this is a 2 1/2 year old little boy who had way too much fun on Easter weekend. He crashed. And when he woke up after only 45 minutes...it was not pretty.

Okay....that is a lot of pictures just from Easter. So I will post again.
Next: Working Cattle, Story Time and Brothers!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Jess...it's so fun to see them get so excited over the little things isn't it. I love seeing my future son-in-law grow :)

    ReplyDelete