I'm home today enjoying the dwindling days of my maternity leave. Why do days at home go so fast? It's very crazy. Right now Wyatt is in his most favorite spot in the world.....the tractor! And Harvey is in my most favorite spot in the world....my arms! He is growing so much and such a wonderful little man! We are really blessed with a wonderful family. Here it is - The Rest of the Story.
Here is Harvey. Growing ever so fast. He is smiling now and even "cooing" a bit.
Hard to catch his adorable smiles with a camera.
Hard to catch his adorable smiles with a camera.
Here are our two new kittens who found themselves in the bottom of the window well. "Bubzy" is on the
left and "Peeps" is on the right. This is what happens when you let your 2 year old name the kittens.
left and "Peeps" is on the right. This is what happens when you let your 2 year old name the kittens.
(The kittens were rescued from the window well by a dashing farmer in cowboy boots)
Story time with Daddy. There are so many boys in this house. Invitations for mommy to have girl time are much appreciated!
Some great friends of ours are hatching chicks and they invited us to come check them out.
Wyatt was not really sure what to think. I was worried he would squeeze it too hard. We tried to bring some home, but daddy said no. Maybe next year!
Wyatt was not really sure what to think. I was worried he would squeeze it too hard. We tried to bring some home, but daddy said no. Maybe next year!
And now what you all have been waiting for Working Cattle! Okay...maybe not but it really is fun.
Here is that dashing farmer I was telling you about. Look at how tough and strong he is...not to mention good looking.
This is Papa Dave or as we sometimes call him "The Cowboss". He is branding the cattle. It is a good thing that blogs are not scratch and sniff because this process is rather smelly!
This little guy would like to think he is the "Cowboss". He was very busy telling everyone how it goes.
A busy busy busy boy!
Playing with Moon Dough wouldn't be complete without a cowboy hat and a cheesy grin.
Brothers
I have a picture of Wyatt at about the same age laying on the same play mat and they definately look like brothers. Harvey is such a good boy.
And this picture is because when Jon naps on the couch I often find him sleeping with his hand straight
up in the air. Here is Harvey doing the same thing. Like father, like son!
up in the air. Here is Harvey doing the same thing. Like father, like son!
This concludes Part Two.
I will try to be a better blogger this month so I don't have to squueze so many pictures into a post.
I will try to be a better blogger this month so I don't have to squueze so many pictures into a post.
I have to go now and get Papa in the field. Please excuse any typos or grammatical errors my editor is in the tractor.
So much fun to read about y'all. Can't wait to see you in just a couple of days! Harvey has changed so much!
ReplyDeleteYou're not kidding about how they look like brothers!!
ReplyDeleteChicks maybe next YEAR?? I was hoping next MONTH! :) Love the blog - so fun to see your family in action!
ReplyDelete