Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back to the Office...AND Hair Cuts & Giggles

Well today I went back to "the Office". I didn't say "work" because some of the craziest, busiest days I've ever had were at home while on maternity leave. Stay at home moms DO NOT get enough credit. It is work....every single day!! Some days I felt like I was in the kitchen all day...making meals...cleaning up...making another meal....more dishes!!

Anyway...I digress. Today I went back to my other job, Marketing Director. I worked a short day to help ease into it. It wasn't bad. I do very much enjoy my job and my wonderful co-workers. I just also enjoy my two growing boys!

I didn't take any pictures at the office...I should have because it was evident I had not been there awhile as my space heater was still sitting by my desk. Although, it is South Dakota and you never know- I still may need it. I also should have taken a picture of me rockin' my new short hair!  Haha! Eight inches...I'll work on a picture of that.

Here is what I did when I got home today.


This little boy needed a hair cut. And I thought let's save a buck and I'll clip it. Because of *"the times" a free hair cut is the best kind. *This is an inside joke with some friends. "The Times" refers to the way the economy is hyped up.

Here is the final product - please don't judge this is my first attempt.



The key word here is FREE!! Not bad. We only had one "jerk" that will need to grow itself out....other than that it's not bad. Daddy gave himself a free hair cut too! It was a productive night!


And this is for everyone who needs to see Harvey giggle:




No comments:

Post a Comment