Here is Wyatt waiting at the window with his binoculars for the ducks to pop back up in the lake.
Can't just get a normal smile from Wyatt.
Daddy and Harvey taking a nap...although I'm suspicious that Jon was faking it.
Even though it rained most all of the weekend there was a dry spell for a ride in the wagon. "Hi Dad!"
Trying to take a picture with Nana B take one...
Take Two...
And Take Three...
And this is the product of "Mom get your camera I'm going to do something silly!"
A mustard smeared silly face. Gotta love it!
A mustard smeared silly face. Gotta love it!
He is starting to adjust to his little brother. On the way home Sunday from Nana and Papa's I looked in the back seat to check on both boys and Wyatt had his headphones in watching a movie. What I almost missed was his sweet little hand holding his brother's even smaller hand. Quietly and gently he had just slipped it into his as he watched Finding Nemo. It was so sweet. I couldn't even take a picture. I just nudged Jon so he could catch a glimpse of a break-through in a brotherthly bond.
It is indeed the most precious thing watching sibling love! And Wyatt...what a little man...Can't wait to get them all together at the cabin this summer!
ReplyDelete