Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We are potty training....(there will be a lapse in blog posts)

Yes! It is true we are in full-blown potty training season.  This is the reason I have not blogged for some time!! Our free minutes are spent running to the bathroom and coaching potty lessons, singing songs and getting candy and chocolate milk rewards! It is going quite well I must say. But they really should warn you about potty training...no one says "oh just wait until potty training" when you announce the great news of expecting a child. No, everyone is obligated to share the "joys" of birth, the stress of sleep deprivation and the trials of teething.....however no one ever mentioned potty training. But here we are and it's now going okay. We have #1 down! #2......ahh...stay tuned!

I will share some pics (don't worry they are not of potty training) from earlier in November when Wyatt and I did a "photo shoot" on one nice afternoon.


Wyatt is getting harder and harder to photograph - he is too quick!




I know I'm biased but he is still way too cute!



This one is sweet too!



Location and wardrobe change! It was pretty hard shooting in "nice" clothes in an outdoor settting - Wyatt just wanted to play and get dirty!



I'm not sure why but I just love this one.




And the "are we done yet?" face....




So to distract we started playing games!



We also moved locations one more time. To the corn field! Look Mom corn!



.........


Wait for it......



There it is. Should have seen that coming!


Wyatt did a great job! We had fun.



 We are now muddy! And as all good things do - THE END!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics of Wyatt - the adventures of a country boy - awesome! And way to make progress on potty training, Wyatt!!! (and Mom and Dad...I know it is an accomplishment for all!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie...Didn't I tell you about potty training...I'm sure I must have!

    ReplyDelete