Here are a few shots from our last round of the game. Guess where we found Daddy hiding?
Yep.....in the crib. I wouldn't have even seen him except he started laughing.
Here is Wyatt saying "Daddy, get out my bed!" He was quite disturbed that Daddy was in his bed. *Sidenote I think we will need a new matress for baby boy #2!
We've been working with Wyatt to count to 10 for quite some time....finally the stubborn little bugger just blurted it out the other night. Luckily I got it on video! Next the A B C's....
Later after Hide-n-Seek and counting at dinner...Daddy and Wyatt worked on Wyatt's tractor.
I think Wyatt just likes to beat on it with his John Deere hammer. That is what he calls "working on it".
Daddy's crazy!
ReplyDeleteWay to count 'em, silly Wyatt!
Ahh! I love this! Ahahaha... Jon in the crib - so funny! He counted so fast - smart fella! And working on the tractor... his dad and grandpas must be so proud. :)
ReplyDelete