Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby Hardt is ...

Baby Hardt is amazing!! About 14 ounces


Baby Hardt is healthy! 10 fingers 10 toes! The foot is 3 centimeters.



Baby Hardt is moving, yawning and swallowing!


Baby Hardt has the same nose as Wyatt! 


Baby Hardt is a miracle from God!

Okay......drum roll please....Baby Hardt is....


A BOY! Wyatt is going to have a little brother!


7 comments:

  1. I feel like the last picture should be censored -- a black bar or something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jessica! You got some great ultrasound pictures! I love the video. I am wishing I would have thought of that when I went in last week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Jennifer, censor that pick Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brothers! So much fun! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Walter family says... Congratulations, Jon, Jess, and BIG BROTHER Wyatt! Boys RULE!!

    ReplyDelete