Here is Wyatt holding down the box for us!
Wyatt wants to help all the time. He is going to be a big help when Baby arrives. Although he informed me the other day "no baby come!" I hope he just means "not yet!!"
Wyatt wanted to be right in the action helping Daddy!
Daddy's buddy!
Oh...kisses for Daddy too!
Mommy has to wrangle up her hugs.....
Mommy & Wyatt being silly!
So the tree is up and most of the shopping is well....started! Thanks to peaceful online shopping evenings & www.retailmenot.com Check it out! Great deals if you are doing some online shopping!
However Wyatt insisted that he saw his deer! He then proceeded to jump down from the stool, grab his plastic John Deere toy pliers, point it out the window and make shooting noises. He then informed me that he shot his deer! This boy has got a great imagination!!
Sad to say Jon did not get his mega buck this year. Sorry honey!
Christmas is coming and what a wonderful time of year!
I'm already deliberating over what to bake!
I'd like some peanut butter cookies please...drop them by any time :)
ReplyDelete