Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wow...more than a week....

Well it's been a while again since i've blogged. It's been a little busy. We had Relay for Life last weekend and that had taken a lot of time. Now we are just catching up and getting ready for a rummage sale tomorrow!!  Here's a few pictures from the last...week or so.


We had a large fire and got rid of some old trees.



These are the weird clouds that rolled in to the park at Relay For Life



More ugly clouds...we had to tear down a days worth of setting up in 45 mins and move to a gym. It worked out!


Here's me speaking


Georgia's 1st Boat Ride


Pretty in Pink


Sorry I could not stop taking pictures of her she is so adorable!


Hanging with Daddy...



What a great family. Thanks for coming to support me at Relay.

Well I'm hoping after tomorrow the days will slow down and I will be able to return to my loyal blog readers. :) All 3 of you!

7 comments:

  1. don't forget to count me!!! love you! -Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog too! Count me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can count me in too! -Kelli (from Georgia)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I make four...going to have to change your last line in today's blog!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And me. Seriously Jess, I think you are grossly underestimating your readership :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. See you have more friends than you thought :) Better get your blog on!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and of course- "mom" which probably doesn't even count... have fun in the hills = that should make some good "Blog" material....

    ReplyDelete