Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fireworks & The Sunset

Well I need to finish my 4th post. Here is how the rest of the day wrapped up.


Chris and Brian play a little evening game of Ladder Ball.

Here comes a jet ski in. Look at the sunset? Amazing!


Excited crowd......can you sense the fun?

Well at least Jael is having fun!!



What an amazing sunset. The colors kept changing and getting more and more intense. It was better than any fireworks.


Chris and Lauren return from a sunset jet ski ride! Ahh...how romantic.




The Thorpe's and Hardt's get pumped for the fireworks!



Ahhh...my sweety!!



Let the fireworks begin...


It was a great display Dad but we were sadly schooled by the wedding display across the lake.

The day after......we returned

Jon was a great help the next day helping clean up the aftermath of midnight fireworks.


Wyatt stayed busy with his "Trac-tors" in the porch and out of the rain.


And he played with Uncle Chris.

It was a great weekend. But I have to put one more of these in.



God Please Bless America!

3 comments:

  1. Tell your mom I think her flowers are pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the flowers and I was wondering does Jon always have to wear a life jacket on the dock...in case he falls in. I hear sweeping can get out of control:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen!! Come for the 4th next year!!

    ReplyDelete