I could not decide if I should nap while Wyatt is napping ? Or get started on a long list of projects and cleaning. So I'm doing neither and catching up on my blog. I'm a little behind with blogging.
Our weekend started Friday in Iowa! Nana B and Papa Pat had Wyatt for a couple days so we went to pick him up and see Jon's family.
We did have some extra time Friday to hit up the aquatic center in Fairmont, MN. Wyatt loved it!
This is Wyatt "not so happy" when we had to get out for a life guard break. Needless to say this was tame compared to the scene when we had to leave the pool at the end of the day. I'm glad he likes water though.
Saturday we got to have lunch with cousin Hunter. This is the cheesy "cheese" faces! So cute
Then it was home to South Dakota. Church on Sunday morning. What an amazing service. Thanks Rick for "preachin' it" and being bold! Then home again for naps and food prep.
Here I am busy in the kitchen while Wyatt naps. Of course I had my Pioneer Woman cookbook handy! We made flat apple pie and jalapeno poppers from the cookbook and also threw in some strawberry & Oreo salad. (Thanks to my editor in chief Jon for getting a picture of the action). I did get it all done before nap time was over and even managed to make dough for cinnamon rolls for the next morning (today).
Well I'm feeling a nap coming on pretty strong. I better take advantage of the urge while Wyatt is still sleeping. I'll post the wonderful sunset and firework pics later!
Dilemma solved --NAP!
So much fun!!! Missing you guys!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.. You look right at home in the kitchen... Dianne
ReplyDelete