With Daddy gone there has not been a lot of time for Mommy to work on her "list!" I realized that my "To Do" sticky note that says "BLOG" has been on the fridge for almost three weeks now. There have been more important things going on. But I will feel good when I walk to the fridge tonight, crumple it up and throw it in the trash. The other ones can wait.
September 23rd was our nephew Hunter's Birthday. We were able to be with family to celebrate. He turned two!
Wyatt and Hunter are having more and more fun together as they grow and develop.
Wyatt and Harvey got matching Hawkeye hats on our trip from Nana! So cute.
Wyatt in his Astronaut helmet! What a great daycare we go to!
We pressed Apple Cider on October 2nd. This will be a seperate post as I have a bunch of neat pictures from this event. So look for another post on this :)
Harvest is in full swing and this means that Wyatt is in his PRIME!
Wyatt has had his tractor out and has been busy working.
Wyatt even cleaned his tractor off with the air pump after the big boys were down cleaning off the combine.
So smart.
We have a new cat on the farm. She's a very nice cat and a good hunter. We like her already! She doesn't have an official name as we have all been calling her something different. I like Kit-Kat!
Harvey enjoyed a moment in the driver's seat while Wyatt turned his back.
The moment only lasted for just that....then it was back to riding!
We made a Birthday chain for Wyatt at the begining of the month as his big day is the 23rd. We have had fun tearing one off every morning. We are down to seven!
Bath time is fun now as the boys usually share the tub. And story time as well. However, Harvey's attention span is a little shorter than Wyatt's.
We picked Jon up at the airport last night, it was his Birthday!! So after dinner out we stopped at Cherry Berry. What a fun place! Wyatt thought it was amazing that he could have Cocoa Puffs on his "ice cream". There is another fun story from our trip to Cherry Berry but I'll save that for now :)
The night ended with a flat tire.....I felt terrible as Jon had to change a tire in a parking lot in Sioux Falls on his Birthday after he had not been home for almost a week. He was a great sport. I love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment