Tuesday, September 20, 2011

M & Ms

Good Evening. It's windy windy windy tonight. And we are home snug and cozy in our home.  I have a garden flag that "flew" away today. It's probably several states away by now.

As usual, this is a bustling week for us. Tomorrow after work we will leave for Rochester, MN for my annual appointment at the Mayo Clinic on Thursday. On the way we will stop in Fairmont, MN to meet Nana B and Papa Pat as Wyatt is going to spend the night with them. This is my fifth annual check-up after Thyroid cancer. I cannot believe that. Mayo is an amazing place. I have been blessed to leave the last four years with positive results and good news. There are many people that I walk past on my way out that are in very different shoes. I Thank God for my blessings and leave humbled.

We have had some changes in the last weeks at our house. After a few months of trying to work Harvey's acid reflux issues out, I think we have come to a good fix for him. Unfortunately, I'm (mommy) sad because this means we are done nursing and are on formula. At this point though Harvey's happiness, sleep (and mine) and comfort are the most important.



This is Harvey a few weeks back. He was so uncomfortable he refused to lay down to nap. So he fell asleep leaning forward on Mommy's bed. 

It's fun to watch these boys start to show love for each other. 




We went to the SD Children's Museum two weeks ago for "Kadoodle" the mascot's 1st birthday celebration. Here is Wyatt, with cheesy grin and Kadoodle.
Ah...Brotherly love. 




Wyatt had a bit of a cough last week so we had to "neb". As he gets older he is actually enjoying his dinosaur mask. 

This is Wyatt patiently waiting last Saturday to ride in the tractor with Papa and pack silage. 


Smiley Harvey!
Harvey is changing so much every day. For one I can hardly keep clothes on him that fit. He is growing, growing and growing. At 6 months he is in some 12 month clothing! No teeth yet and not much hair. But there is some soft fuzz coming. This is such a fun stage with him. He's not crawling yet and he still likes to cuddle. Mommy likes this!

Wyatt is still our dramatic older brother who at random times gets quite jealous of the attention his little brother is getting. 

He was being so sweet tonight....

 I took a few pictures. So cute.

Then I got ganged up on! I loved it.

Wyatt's got throw the "cheese" in...

And this is the wonderful ending to a wonderful day.

Okay should have stopped at the last one. :)

1 comment: