Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello Camp Nana - Harvey has the House to Himself!

As I type this little boy is en-route to Camp Nana B! This is Wyatt last Saturday all ready to go to the lake. He was confused about gloves. He knows they are warm and because it was hot, he thought he needed to wear his gloves. He insisted on wearing them. So we let him.
Some things are just easier to let be.


This is Wyatt's swimsuit.  This is what I found inside the porch after being at the lake for a while.
Oh boy....if his suit is here, where is Wyatt?


Here is how I found Wyatt in the toy room......completely naked except for his sun hat.


He was not bothered one bit by his nakedness. He was hot!

Carry on....

We cooled down with a boat ride. Hello Captain Jon! (sounds like Captain Ron...the movie...never mind)
Don't worry we did put our son in clothes for the trip.

This is Harvey on the boat. Very content staying in one place. Unlike his older brother.
Harvey has the floor this week while his brother is at "Camp" with Nana B and Papa Pat.
He has no idea how someday he will take full advantage of a week without his older brother.


This is Wyatt and I after tubing on Sunday. Another hot day that demanded some time in the water.
The picture is a little fuzzy because the camera was inside in the cool A/C and we were outside
in the 90 billion degree heat (Jon's temperature calculations as he was complaining about the heat, until I reminded him about scooping snow out of feed bunks in February. Then he stopped complaining) so the lens fogged up.

Here is our cozy home after a weekend at the lake.


Here is the sunset. I know I post lots of them. But they just don't stop amazing me. The colors, the vastness, the calm at the end of the day....God is a wonderful artist.

We will miss Wyatt this week. He is always saying something to make us laugh.
However this week we will give Harvey the floor. The rest of the week is all about Harvey!

No comments:

Post a Comment