Thursday, August 5, 2010

Corn Days

It's been hot and humid and the farmers call it "Corn Days".  They say you can hear the corn growing.

Here's how we've spent the "Corn Days" this week


Some wild tubing with mom. I'm the one standing!!



Smiling Wyatt- he loves the water!



Having a snack on the boat while mommy plays with her camera.



Getting ready for bed after a bath.



Helping Dad work on his trailer...



Such a big help and a big boy. He was on the potty this week.



That's the sun sinking over the corn field tonight. I saw it and wanted a picture but it was sinking so fast this is all I got. Can you see the corn growing?

2 comments:

  1. Corn Days here too....we've got tassels on our sweet corn finally :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting to make the "BLOG" = I am ready for some more 'wild' tubing- summer is way too short... Love you all

    ReplyDelete