Yep it's August...actually it's almost over. I appear to have been on a hiatus! So instead of packing the last three weeks into one blog post...I will stretch August's activities out over the last few days of the month and give you a proper update. Because my last posts are all about "where has time gone"; "we are busy" - I'll bore you with many posts about what we have been doing. Much of what I have been doing is not sleeping.....thank you Harvey and Wyatt! So if this post makes no sense, has typos or is redundit ---- Just go with it!
We tried Harv in the high chair.....getting close!
Here is Wyatt giving one of his performances for Harvey.
We had Harvey dedicated at church on the 14th. Here is the family with Pastor Steve.
We are blessed!
Here is the fam with all the Nana's and Papa's!
It was a special day.
Okay the sleep deprevation is kicking in...I need to sleep. More on August tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment