I've been home this late morning with total silence. Wyatt took a field trip with Papa to see the new combine and then met up with Daddy and Uncle Sam at the Gun Show. Good quality boy time! I've used the peace and time to clean, do some "nesting", laundry and catch up on projects. I must say this pregnant mommy is fading fast though. I may partake in nap time today!
Here is some more fun video of our vibrant and chatty two year old!
Wrestling is a new favorite with Daddy. Here's our little "Champion" in action!
The Giggles! Wyatt Loves to be Tickled! Something I cannot stand.
And our little performer has learned a new song. But he doesn't like to perform on demand. Or does he?
Jesus Loves the Little Children - Take 2
Take 3
And.....we're done!
What a boy! So fun to listen to him laugh! He is loved!!!! :)
ReplyDelete