Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February Has Arrived

Well I can't believe it's been close to a month since my last post. It's not that we haven't been busy. It seems that we've been packing in the activities when weather permits. Hopefully, we'll be slowing down soon as with 6 1/2 weeks left of pregnancy my energy is dwindling.

Here is a recap of some of the last month that I didn't get a chance to post.

We took Wyatt bowling for the first time! A big hit!
Wyatt's favorite part - waiting for the balls to return! Watch your fingers!

We also helped Cousin Jake celebrate his birthday in January. Thanks to Tara for a yummy brunch!

Wyatt roped his Uncle Sam, Cousin Jake & Dad into playing Duck-Duck-Goose.
It was quite entertaining.

And of course as we often do - we did some baking!

I'm training him well!

What else has Wyatt been up to...
Daddy got him some real "play" wrenches. So he's been "fixin"!

He likes to fix! 


We also had a little bit of snow in January. A ton to be exact. 


Jon's been very busy working on his project list. He's made amazing progress. I need to get the final project pictures on soon! We have new insulation, new recessed lighting, new molding on the cabinets, pendant lights and wonderful trim!
And then is snowed a ton more. This is looking out on our deck!


We try to stay busy inside as the weather hasn't permitted a lot of outside time. 

We also forgot to take pictures (actually forgot the camera) on to a trip to the Children's Museum with Uncle Sam & Aunt Mal-Mal and also when Nana B and Papa Pat visited last month. Lots going on.
And now we start making lists to prepare for Baby Boy #2. 
So much to do, I hope it helps pass the time of waiting.


Even though it's been snowy and cold (-30 this morning to be exact) God is still providing some amazing sunsets!






2 comments:

  1. Love the recap...I feel better now, knowing what you've been doing. So fun to see Wyatt grow...can't wait to get him and Keira playing together...they'd have a blast! And so can't wait for #2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! I just love reading your blog. Maybe if I called you to hang out I wouldn't have to read about it. ;) I can't believe you only have 6.5 weeks left, I love seeing Wyatt grow up, & what a beautiful sunset! Talk to you soon friend!

    ReplyDelete