Christmas is over. What? It can't be.
Wasn't it just the 4th of July.
Yes Christmas is over. The most wonderful time of the year.
Here is the 1st installment of "It was the best of times...it was ?"
It was smiling!
Harvey was 9 months in December! He continues to grow and keep us all smiling.
Harvey was 9 months in December! He continues to grow and keep us all smiling.
This kid keeps us smiling as well.
Wyatt you are a wonderful joy. But please go to sleep!
Wyatt you are a wonderful joy. But please go to sleep!
Happy Harvey
It was the warmest of times!
How crazy has the weather been?
Wyatt outside in a fleece, riding his tractor and bike on December 18th!
Wyatt outside in a fleece, riding his tractor and bike on December 18th!
The nice weather allowed for a new front door!
And look - look Christmas lights! Jon is the best.
After six years he finally caved and surprised us all by putting up lights one day.
And look - look Christmas lights! Jon is the best.
After six years he finally caved and surprised us all by putting up lights one day.
Yah! New door. Yah no snow!
Quiet beautiful times.
December provided some wonderful sunsets.
Every time I stop in amazement.
Every time I stop in amazement.
It was the craziest of times!
December - Harvey begins speed crawling.
The bathroom has now become a family affair. Keep the lid down and door closed!
The bathroom has now become a family affair. Keep the lid down and door closed!
It's amazing how fast you forget what a crawling little one can get into.
(We've been through a lot of rolls of toilet paper.)
(We've been through a lot of rolls of toilet paper.)
It was yummy times.
Carmel, chocolate, M&M pretzels!
Peppermint melt-a-ways! Yummy!
(Thanks Pinterest)
(Thanks Pinterest)
I'll wrap it up there for the night.
Jon is soundly sleeping on the couch and as my "editor"
I'm not sure how he'll feel if I wake him up to read this?
Jon is soundly sleeping on the couch and as my "editor"
I'm not sure how he'll feel if I wake him up to read this?
No comments:
Post a Comment