I remember being a single adult and visiting friends with kids and looking at the high chair in their house and being completely grossed out by the nasty dried un-identifiable substances stuck to the high chair. Now I am a mother dragging my son's high chair out on the deck tonight with a pail of steaming hot soapy water to scrub it down and remove the un-identifiable food particles. Ahh...at last I have arrived! People can be grossed out by my highchair. Here are the reasons that high chairs get dirty at our house.
Because little boys need to go outside and play....and not stay in and clean up messes....
And rake piles of leaves...
and play in piles of leaves with pumpkins....
and finally time for a nap....now mommy should clean up the messy high chair from lunch.....but she is ready for a nap too! So it will have to wait until a night like tonight when it becomes absolutely neccessary to clean the high chair.
Nice t shirt on Wyatt. I need to clean my high chair up, too. :-) I'm so glad I do.
ReplyDeleteLook at that big boy in his crib!! Time for a big bed soon!! I need a hug Wyatt!! Hope to see him soon! Friday?!
ReplyDelete