Thursday, October 14, 2010

....and Dusty Vacuums.

Well tonight I went to get the vacuum out to do some well vacuuming....and frankly my vacuum was dirty. Covered in dust. How sad is that? Probably not a post that should follow the one about the dirty high chair...but it's the brutal truth.  Dear mother-in-law Bobbie, who is coming to stay with us this weekend - please excuse some dirt. Here are some pictures from last weekend when we were out-of-town at Jon's cousin's wedding and I was unable to clean at home...I'm sure that is when the vacuum got dusty.




Our trip started with a stop at Nana B's and Papa Pat's. And of course some quality time in the combine was in order. Wyatt's new favorite place. Then on to Ankeny for a wedding!



Cousin Hunter!! Wyatt and Hunter had fun making faces through the window at each other.

On to the reception....



What cute cousins!



Another great one! All smiles!



Buddies!



"Yeah" time to eat at the reception! And a candy bar!


Sitting with pretty Aunt Katie

And finally....



SWIMMING!!



Wyatt had fun jumping in! The time to get out was not so pretty. I think he knew he had to get back in the car. But what a good boy he was all the way home!


An apple kept him busy for quite a while!!

No comments:

Post a Comment