Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Blog is Back!

Well after over a year of "no posts"....I'm back! I've updated the look and I'm recommitting to making an effort to document our lives; for my boys. To my boys who will be reading this in the future....I'm sorry a year has gone by and I haven't captured it electronically. I'll do my best to keep up with 2013 and try to cover what I can from 2012!!

Right now my memory card is uploading 670 pictures onto the computer. This should give you an idea of how behind I am on a whole list of things. I'm getting over it and moving on.

Today was a beautiful winter Sunday. The weather was nice even for SD in February and we went to the lake sledding and snowmobiling. It was fun! I want to say "Thank You" to my three brothers who helped create a thrill of speed and all things motorized in me! What a rush to open up the snowmobile on the flat lake and fluffy snow. I think I felt some stress get sucked right out of me.

Here are a few pics from the day:


Sweet Hayden! My one and only niece currently. She turns 1 in two days! 
Can't believe it!




Hayden's crazy daddy Sam airborne!





Crabby Harvey. Sweet. But Crabby. 


Riding on the snowmobiles made him a little happier. 

I do have a few more pics I'll add of Wyatt and Jon from my phone.


And that is our day, February 24th, 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment