In case you have missed it we have snow...alot of snow.....so Wyatt spent the handful of warm enough days playing in it.
The cattle are sick of the snow too....they told me so.
Just had to put this one in there to warm up. I've held myself back all winter from doing a post of all the palm tree pics I have taken over the years. Here's a slip-up for warm thoughts!
Jon and I got to go to the Blake Shelton, Easton Corbin & Band Perry concert the last week of February. It was fun but a little long for this 8 month preggo lady. I'll spare you all of my blurry pics of the performers. Although we did have good seats!
Wyatt will hate this when he is older.....but it was so cute. He took his toy microphone into the "potty" with him and was jamming out all by himself.
AND....just to warm my blood one more time.....
Next post.....Mallory and Jess Sew!!

Oh how I long for those palm trees too...except the Australia breed :) Oooohhh!! I can't wait for the next post!!!
ReplyDelete